Book Title: Cracking the AP Environmental Science Exam, 2018 Edition: Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5 (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksEVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Environmental Science Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, access to our AP Connect portal online, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Environmental Science Exam
arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Targeted review of commonly tested lab exercises
• Useful lists of key terms for every content review chapter
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updatesPractice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests
with detailed answer explanations and scoring worksheets
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Quick-study “hit parade” of the terms you should know