Book Title: Electronic Formulas, Symbols & Circuits
Publisher: Master Publishing, Inc.
Author: Forrest M. Mims III
- Timer, Op Amp, and Optoelectronic Circuits & Projects
- Electronic Sensor Circuits & Projects, Volume III (Engineer's Mini Notebook)
- Science and Communication Circuits & Projects
- Getting Started in Electronics
- Forrest Mims Engineer's Notebook
- Beginner's Guide to Reading Schematics, Third Edition
- Circuit Analysis (Quickstudy: Academic)
- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 1: Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors, Switches, Encoders, Relays, Transistors
- Electronics 1 Part 1 (Quick Study Academic)
- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 2: LEDs, LCDs, Audio, Thyristors, Digital Logic, and Amplification
This Engineer's Mini Notebook provides a complete, basic electronics reference guide for the workshop, electronics hobbyist experimenter, or ham radio shack. Includes many frequently-used formulas, tables, circuit symbols, and device packages. Design and testing tips are provided to help you plan and troubleshoot your circuits. This is a compilation of four of Forrest Mims's best-selling notebooks: Formulas, Tables & Basic Circuits; Schematic Symbols, Device Packages, Design & Testing; Basic Semiconductor Circuits; and Digital Logic Circuits.